We have talented individuals with decades of experience in Front Office Management, Office Management, Office Administration, and all tasks included. Some who have single handedly managed small/medium sized businesses, being the point person handling all office administration, others who have operated their own businesses in the past, and yet others whom have administrated large corporations with ease. No situation is too large or too small. We are capable of handling projects, or full management for whatever need arise. Below is a brief listing, but any additional services from any of our other service pages may also be added to meet your needs.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: Mailing, Supplies Orders, Equipment Ordering, Bills, Online Shopping.
- Schedule meeting and appointments.
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Coordinate with IT department on any/all office equipment.
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office leases.
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to customers. Assist in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues.
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
- Plan in-house and off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences.
- Management of Personnel and Duties.
- Management of Financial Security.
- Overseeing Productivity and Quality Control.
- Communication with other department heads.
- Direct Communication with Clients.
- Problem Solving / Critical Thinking.
- Consulting / Reporting / Recommendations.
- See Administrative Support, Accounting, Customer Relations, Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Project Management,and Information Management for additional services that may also be included.